Full-text search engine library written in Java. Builds a search index on Java objects, having a text content, and performs a quick search via this index.
- you can index any Java objects having a text content. That may be files, url's or any other objects;
- builds a full text search index as a single file of SQLite database;
- supports incremental index updating. You don't need to rebuild search index from scratch everytime when you update some objects or need to add new objects to an index;
- prohibits of indexing objects with the same text content;
- supports a stopwords list (a list of words to be ignored from being indexed);
- quick search in less than a second;
- supports fuzzy search. Can find content that match the given words and some variation around them.
- Search results are ordered by relevance to your query. To calculate the relevance each object's text content is estimated by frequency of search phrase, phrase position inside content, importance of search words, object size, age, etc.